Overseas Internship & Deployment Program allows SWU students to earn units by attending
specified English-based programs including internships for international students at overseas partner universities. A domestic fee offset scholarship is provided for the duration of the deployment if candidates meet eligiability requirements.
About the Internship & Deployment Program
|UBC||Canada||University of British Columbia Continuing Studies||Global Academic Program|
|IIT||US||Illinois Institute of Technology||IT/Business/Food, Safety and Health program + 4-week internship (non-paid)|
|DSU-Walt Disney||US||Delaware State University Walt Disney World Resort(Florida)||Int'l/Tourism Mgt. program + Approx. 24-wk internshio (paid $9/h)|
- Students who complete at least 2 semesters at SWU
- GPA 3.0 minimum
- English proficiency (internationally approved language certificates)
- No history of being disciplined for violating SWU code of conduct
- Eligible for overeas travels
Selection and Deployment Schedule
- Autumn semester (UBC, IIT): Mar. ~ Apr.
- Spring semester (UBC, IIT, DSU-Walt Disney): Sep. ~ Oct.
※The schedule is subject to change depending on the agencies’ plans. For details on deployment per semester and changes in the program, please visit International Exchange Team’s homepage and refer to the relevant notice.